UL-207 -Ultimate lift for '07 & Up Tundra
Our engineers selected these products for a complete lift for your Tundra. This kit offers great ride and performance on and off road.
- Toytec/Bilstein Adjustable coilovers - Part # TTAFCS-207 - featuring Bilstein 5100 maintenance free shocks, adjustable from 1 to 3" lift. (spanner wrench included for adjustment).
- Preset 2 1/2" to 3" lift. No spring compressor needed; fully assembled for a bolt on front lift.
Front Diff Drop Kit - Part # TU-DR-07 - The front differential drop kit will reduce the angle placed on the CV axles thereby reducing wear on those components.
Rear Shock Options:
- 24-186971-P - Rear Bilstein 5100 Series Shocks - rear nitrogen gas shocks for optimum performance on and off road. Recommended for 0-1" Lift
- TT207R- Toytec Rear nitrogen gas shocks for optimum performance on and off road. - OEM style stem - Reuses factory bushings. Recommended for 1-3" Lift
Rear Lift Options:
- BK-1 Rear 1" block kit
- BK-15 - Rear 1.5" block kit
- TT-MINI - Toytec Progressive 3 Leaf Add-A-Leaf kit with U-bolts. Provides approximately 1.5" of lift. Installed on top of your overload spring.
- SKLTUN - Toytec 1-1.5" Adjustable Shackles with new lower bushings
Add Upper Control Arms to complete your kit:
- Total Chaos Uniball Upper Control arms - 87500 - Maximize your wheel travel and increase your strength while also correcting alignment angles.
- SPC Adjustable Upper Control Arms - 25490 - The most adjustable UCA on the market. Correct your alignment angles. Also great for adjusting for tire clearance.