OMEFRTAC16 - Old Man Emu Front Coilovers
Designed for superior performance across all terrain, an Old Man Emu suspension upgrade by ARB will provide noticeable improvements to a vehicle’s performance, including load carrying capacity and control characteristics.
Choose front shocks:
- OME-90000 - Firmer Valving
- OME-90021 - Softer Valving
Three spring options were chosen to cater for: No Bar, Bar or Winch only and Bar + Winch vehicle setups. As the suspension design is the same as the previous model Tacoma, existing coil part numbers could be used, noting some slight change in application. Factory geometry allowed for a 2-inch lift and while still maintain an adequate level of droop.
Select coils from options:
- 887 - 2" lift standard coils - Stock weight
- 888 - Medium 2" lift - With bumper only or winch only
- 886 - Heavy - 2" lift - With bumper and winch (Recommended for use with 90000 shocks)
*Note: Lift amounts are based on average results and can vary based on vehicle options.
Coilovers come assembled with new top mounts and hardware.
- No spring compressor required to install. Ready to bolt on.
Includes trim packer installed on drivers side coilover to help correct for drivers side lean.