OME-GS12 --- OME Rear Greaseable Shackles (No Lift) for OME Leaf Springs - 98-04 Tacoma
About the Product
OME greasable shackles and pins for leaf spring bushes make the messy and time consuming task of bush lubrication incredibly fast and easy. By greasing the shackle pin, friction is greatly reduced, and so is the operating temperature, ensuring longevity of the bush.
- Unique, easy bolt together assembly eliminates 'out of angle shackle pin to side plate' problems commonly associated with press fit assemblies
- Each pin has two grease outlet holes to guarantee maximum grease coverage between the shackle pin and the spring bush
- Heat treated pins ensure long pin life under heavy loads and off road conditions
- Side plates are zinc plated for protection against corrosion
- Complete kit includes a pair of shackles and greaseable bolts.
- Kit does not lift the vehicle.
- For use with OME CS046R Dakar leaf springs
Note: Requires Old Man Emu bushing part number SB89 if you do not already have them or require replacement bushings.