OME-FJ210 - Old Man Emu Suspension System for 2010-2014 Toyota FJ Cruiser
The relationship between vehicle weight and suspension is where Old Man Emu gets its name - the emu is a large Australian flightless bird, when it runs, its powerful legs absorb most of the impact, allowing it to move over all types of terrain while its body remains virtually motionless. This is what Old Man Emu strives to achieve with its range of fully integrated 4x4 shocks and suspension systems. Old Man Emu suspension systems include carefully matched spring and shock combinations engineered to improve vehicle ride, handling and control under various loads.
This lift kit has been specifically designed for your 2010-2014 FJ Cruiser and has been proven in the harsh conditions of the Australian Outback.
- OME-90010 - Nitrocharger Sport Shocks
- (1) 95PF5 Trim Packer - designed to help reduce driver side lean
Front coils: Choose one option:
- OME 884: Stock front weight 2.5-3" lift.
- OME 885: 70-180 lbs additional front weight (bumper OR winch) 3" lift
Add coilover assembly:
- Add assembly with new top mounts and bushings. We will assemble the coilovers for you so they are ready to bolt on. You will not need a spring compressor for install if you choose this option.
OME Front Upper Control Arms - Choose from Drop down. Recommended for all lifted FJ's.
- Designed to complement the lift, adding additional caster allowing for a better alignment.
Rear coils: Choose one option:
- OME-895E - 1.5" - Light/Stock load - Uses 60080 rear shocks
- OME-889 - 2.5 - 3" lift - Medium Rear Coils - Uses 60080 rear shocks
- OME-898 - 2.5 - 3" lift - Heavy Load - 440 lbs constant load - Uses 60080 rear shocks
- Toytec SuperFlex Coils (average 2" lift.) Offers the best articulation and ride and has a 10% increase in spring rate above stock. Handles some additional weight but best for ride quality and maximum articulation. Provides great flex off road! Uses 60020 Sport shocks
- OME-60080 Nitrocharger Sport Shocks (for use with OME coils)
- OME-60020 Nitrocharger Sport Shocks (for use with Superflex Coils)
Add stone guards from options:
- Designed to protect your OME rear shocks from stone chip damage and to help maintain the finish.
NOTE: Med and Heavy coils are rated to handle additional weight from aftermarket bumpers, winches, and accessories and should NOT be used without stated weight already in or installed at all times. All lift figures are based on averages.