OME-FJ4R - Old Man Emu Suspension (07-09 FJ & 03-09 4Runner)
The relationship between vehicle weight and suspension is where Old Man Emu gets its name - the emu is a large Australian flightless bird, when it runs, its powerful legs absorb most of the impact, allowing it to move over all types of terrain while its body remains virtually motionless. This is what Old Man Emu strives to achieve with its range of fully integrated 4x4 shocks and suspension systems. Old Man Emu suspension systems include carefully matched spring and shock combinations engineered to improve vehicle ride, handling and control under various loads.
This kit has been specifically designed for your 4Runner or FJ and has been proven in the harsh conditions of the Australian Outback.
- OME-90021 - Nitrocharger Sport Shocks - Softer Valving
- OME-90000 - Nitrocharger Sport Shocks - Firmer Valving
Front coils: Choose one option in dropdown
- OME 884: Stock front weight. 2-2.5 inch lift. Add Top Plate Spacers for full 3 inch lift
- OME 885: 70-180 lbs additional front weight 2-2.5 inch lift. Add Top Plate Spacers for full 3 inch
- OME 886: 200 lb + additional constant load. 2.5-3" of lift. Do not use top plate spacers.
Add coilover assembly:
- Add assembly with new top mounts and bushings. We will assemble the coilovers for you so they are ready to bolt on. You will not need a spring compressor for install if you choose this option.
Rear coils: Choose one option in dropdown:
- ToyTec SuperFlex Coils (average 2 inch" lift.) Offers the best articulation and ride and has a 10% increase in spring rate above stock. Handles some additional weight but best for ride quality and maximum articulation. Provides great flex off road! Select 60020 Sport shocks
- OME 895E: Medium 1.5 inch lift coils. Select 60004 rear shocks
- OME 895: Medium 2 inch lift coils. Select 60004 rear shocks
- OME 896: Heavy (Constant Load 330 lbs) 2 inch" lift coils. Select 60004 rear shocks
- (1) OME Trim Packer to be installed on the driver side front.
NOTE: Med and Heavy coils are rated to handle additional weight from aftermarket bumpers, winches, and accessories and should NOT be used without stated weight already in or installed at all times. All lift figures are based on averages.