OME-96024R - Complete OME suspension for 96-02 4Runner
Designed for superior performance across all terrain, an Old Man Emu suspension upgrade by ARB will provide noticeable improvements to a vehicle’s performance, including load carrying capacity and control characteristics.
This kit has been specifically designed for your 4Runner and has been proven in the harsh conditions of the Australian Outback.
- OME 90004 Nitrocharger Sport Front Shocks
- (1) OME Trim Packer to be installed on the driver side front.
Front coils: Choose one option in dropdown
- OME 880: Stock front weight.1.5 inch lift.
- OME 881: Stock front weight. 2-2.5 inch lift. Add Top Plate Spacers for full 3 inch
- OME 883: 200 + lbs additional front weight (heavy bumper and winch) 2.5- 3 inch Lift
**2wd lift heights may vary. 881 and 883 coils are not recommended for 2wd without additional weight.
Add coilover assembly:
- Add assembly with new top mounts and bushings. We will assemble the coilovers for you so they are ready to bolt on. You will not need a spring compressor for install if you choose this option.
Rear coils: Choose one option in dropdown:
- 906 - Approximately 2" Lift - Medium Load - Stock Weight
- 890 - Approximately 2-2.5" Lift - Heavy Load (330 lbs -GVW)
- 891 - Approximately 2-2.5" Lift - Heavy Load (Constant 660 Lbs -GVW)
Rear shocks: Choose one option in dropdown:
- OME 60073--- Soft Valving
- OME 60028--- Firm Valving
- OME-60027 ---Firm Valving with additional weight
NOTE: Med and Heavy coils are rated to handle additional weight from aftermarket bumpers, winches, and accessories and should NOT be used without stated weight already in or installed at all times. All lift figures are based on averages.