OME4R10R - Old Man Emu Rear Coils (10-Current 4Runner)
About the Product
As part of their integrated 4WD suspension systems, Old Man Emu designs a range of coil springs for each vehicle, enabling the installer to match the most appropriate springs to the intended application. While ride height increases are attained, emphasis is placed on ride control improvements. Further fine tuning is achieved when the springs are matched to a corresponding set of Old Man Emu shock absorbers, delivering a fully integrated system designed specifically to suit your vehicle.
- Springs are formed on precision mandrels
- Scragging before and after shot peening to prevent sagging
- Coil spring end configurations designed to exact specifications guaranteeing perfect fitment to your vehicle
- Durable powder coat finish
- Sold in pairs
Select Coil Option:
- 889 - 2.5 - 3" lift - Medium Rear Coils
- 898 - 2.5 - 3" lift - Heavy Load - 440 lbs constant load
- 899 - 2.5-3" lift - Heavy Load - 880 lbs constant load
****Rear OME 60080 shocks (sold separately) are recommended and will provide a better ride.