K53002 - Icon Stage 2 Tacoma Suspension
ICON Vehicle Dynamics Toyota Tacoma suspension systems are designed with maximum performance and the serious driver in mind. ICON engineers’ primary focus is to increase wheel travel and damping ability, which translates into outstanding vehicle control and ride quality both on and off-road. The Stage 2 system includes vehicle-specific tuned 2.5” coilover shocks featuring an internal reservoir for exceptional cooling properties and ICON-engineered Eibach coil springs for superior vehicle “feel” through the range of travel. These coilovers are also height adjustable allowing the use of larger, more aggressive wheel and tire combinations. ICON 2.0 Aluminum Series Rear Remote Reservoir shocks utilize a vehicle-specific valving that balances the performance of the truck from front to rear. The ICON Vehicle Dynamics 2005+ Toyota Tacoma 4wd/PreRunner Stage 2 suspension system is an excellent choice for those drivers looking to enhance the capabilities of their pickup on the road as well as in the dirt.
- Increased wheel travel and ride quality over stock with no change in towing capacity
- Vehicle specific tuned front and rear shocks for superior shock damping and control
- Adjustable coilovers
- 6061 Aircraft grade aluminum CNC machined components
- Corrosion resistant CAD plated coilover shock body with 7/8 shaft
- High strength alloy CNC machined lower bar pin
- FK Rod End bearings for extended longevity and minimal deflection
- 2.0 Aluminum Series rear remote reservoir shock with 5/8" polished nitro steel shaft
- 100% Bolt-on system - no drilling, cutting, or welding necessary for install
- Made in the USA
WHEEL & TIRE FITMENT INFO:
OEM Wheels & Tires: Yes
Aftermarket Wheels: 8" - 9" Wide Wheel With 5" Backspace
Aftermarket Tires: 33 x 11.50 Tall Tires
(Larger Tires May Fit but Fender Trimming and Modifications will be Required)
58630 (QTY.1) | 2005-UP Toyota Tacoma 4WD/PreRunner 2.5" IFP Coilover Shock Kit
51100 (QTY.1) | 2005-UP Toyota Tacoma 4WD/PreRunner 1.5" lift Add-A-Leaf Kit
56503R (QTY.2) | 2005-UP Toyota Tacoma 4WD/PreRunner (0-3" Lift) 2.0 Aluminum Series Rear Remote Reservoir Shock
Spanner wrench is not included. Please purchase 198000 Spanner Wrench if desired.
***Free Shipping Applies to the Lower 48 US States***
*Coilovers provide 0-3.5" on 2005-2015 Tacoma and 0-2.75" lift on 2016+ Tacoma models.