K53061 - Icon 2010 - Current FJ/4Runner Stage 1 Suspension System
This is our entry level suspension system for the 2010-UP Toyota 4Runner and FJ Cruiser. The Stage 1 system works well in most on and off-road scenarios by significantly improving factory body roll and overall driving ability. ICON 2.5 Series front coilover shocks feature a vehicle-specific tune to give your Toyota 4Runner great ride quality on or off-road, and they are adjustable from 0 to 3" of lift. Our rear 2.0 Aluminum Series shocks in this system are tuned to match the front 2.5 Series coilovers in every aspect, providing smooth and consistent damping performance front to rear. This system is finished off with a pair of 2" lift rear coil springs that have been engineered to further improve ride quality and handling.
- We recommend the use of our #56100 shock shin guards or a protective boot to reduce the chance of shock shaft damage. These shocks are located in a vulnerable position that allows debris to easily come in direct contact with the shock shaft.
- KDSS Equipped vehicles require 54200 Rear Adjustable Track Bar
WHEEL & TIRE FITMENT INFO:
- OEM Wheels & Tires: Yes
- Aftermarket Wheels: 8-8.5" Wide, 4.75" Backspace
- Aftermarket Tires: 33" x 11.25
- (Larger tires may fit but fender trimming and modifications will be required)
Spanner wrench for adjustment is not included. Please purchase 198000 Spanner Wrench if desired.
***Free Shipping Applies to the Lower 48 US States***