46-227294 - Bilstein 6112 Series Front Shock Kit for 2010+ Toyota FJ Cruiser
- Designed for the serious off-road adventure seeker, the all new BILSTEIN 6112 Series Kit is the ultimate suspension solution for your FJ Cruiser.
- The 6112 Series optimizes off-road and on-road capabilities with a 60mm digressive piston for increased damping control.
- This kit features specially designed cold wound springs and an adjustable spring seat which allows for vehicle leveling, larger tires, and increased ground clearance. The kit comes with (2) 60mm shocks (2) springs and (2) billet spring seats.
- The 6112 is a direct bolt on application for late model half-ton trucks and SUVs which utilize a factory coilover suspension.
- The 6112 kit is for front applications and reuses the OEM top mount and spring isolators.
- To maximize performance, Bilstein recommends a 5160 Series remote reservoir shock for the rear.
- Adjustable spring seat offering 0-2.5" of lift. Adjustable in increments. Can be set at 0", .5", 1.25", 2" and 2.5" of lift.
Add assembly with new top mounts, bushings and hardware from the drop down
** Ride heights indicated are typical. Actual ride height is influenced by which factory suspension the vehicle is equipped with and its condition; optional equipment and accessories on your vehicle, and other vehicle modifications such as replacement coil springs,wheel and tire combinations, etc.