24-239370/C477 - Front height adjustable 5100 Bilstein Shocks
Due to their larger tires and heightened stance, lifted vehicles place extra demands on a shock absorber‘s damping ability. BILSTEIN B8 5100 shock absorbers monotube design and patented digressive valving is uniquely suited to confront these demands. On or off-road, loaded or unloaded, BILSTEIN B8 5100 shock absorbers instantly react to changing road inputs to maintain a stable, controlled, and comfortable ride.
- Utilizes the vehicle's stock front coil springs
- Zinc finish with multi-layer unique BILSTEIN coating for extreme protection
- Self-adjusting deflective disc valving with independent rebound and compression tuning
- 4 lower spring cup clip positions allow the front to be lifted for leveling up to 2 1/2".
- Improved ride & control on/off road.
- Sold as a pair
- Fits 05-15 Tacoma (6 lug), 07-09 FJ, & 03-09 4Runner
NOT RECOMMENDED FOR USE WITH SPACERS OR LIFT COILS UNLESS LOWEST (STOCK) SETTING IS USED.
NOTE: Upper bushings and washers are not included from Bilstein in this part number, order separately if needed.
Note: We may substitute C477/24-280785 shocks in place of 24-239370 depending on stock. This is the same high quality Bilstein shock.