112-620-P - Toytec/Eibach front coil lift springs
Toytec Branded, made by Eibach Spring
Engineered with the same technology, craftsmanship and world-class materials that make Eibach springs and other suspension components the choice of champions in NASCAR, SCORE, CORR, the World Rally Championship, and even Formula 1.
Designed to increase ground clearance, for better off-road clearance and performance. The added suspension travel delivers a more responsive, more controlled ride over rough terrain, and gives you the additional wheel-well clearance to use bigger, higher-performance off-road wheels and tires.
- Sold as a pair of (2) front coil springs
Below lift heights are with stock front weight:
- '95-'04 Tacoma 6-lug - 4wd 3" lift (Will not work on stock length shocks)
- '96-'02 4Runner 4wd 3" lift on Bilstein D558's (Will not work on stock length shocks)
- '03-'09 4Runner 2.5" lift
- '05-'15 Tacoma (6-lug), 10+ 4Runner and FJ Cruiser 1.6" lift
620LB coils will help support some extra weight.
Can be used with Bilstein Height adjustable shocks and other lift options for additional lift. Note clip settings will be different than the Bilstein settings.
For the tall, tough stance that performs just as well as it looks..
***4cyl. 2wd models will see additional lift. **Not recommended for 2wd 4cyl models on 1995-2004 Tacoma and 1996-2002 4Runner.**