ULTAC-955 - Toytec Ultimate Lift Kit
Our engineers selected these products for a complete lift for your Tacoma. This kit offers the best ride and performance on and off road.
- TT-AFCS: Toytec Ultimate adjustable front coilovers featuring Bilstein shocks: Adjustable from 0 to 3" of front lift.
- Preset at approximately 2.5" of lift.
- Preassembled with coils installed giving a bolt on front lift, no spring compressor needed for installation.
- These coilovers provide a great ride on and off road.
- Choose spanners for ride height adjustment from options
* Choose coil spring rates below.
- 500 lb/in Silver Eibach Coils for Reg Cab 2.7l Tacoma’s
- 600 lb/in Eibach (Red) Standard option - will handle the extra weight of a front bumper and winch.
- 650 lb/in Eibach (Red) for very heavy front weight
- TAC9604R - Toytec Boss Rear Shocks - Designed for 1"-3" of lift
- BPV-K -Brake proportioning valve extension bracket is needed for proper brake operation after lifting.
- Longer new U-bolts
Front Diff Drop Kit:
- RM83010: Front diff drop kit recommended for 4x4 models.
Choose Rear Lift Options Below:
- Toytec 2” lift rear Add-A-Leafs. This long style AAL offers a great ride and has anti-friction pads already installed. Comes with (2) new center bolts.
- TT-MINIL14 - Toytec Progressive 3 Leaf Add-A-Leaf Pack - Provides approximately 1.5-2" of rear lift Installed on top of your overload spring.
- Old Man Emu Dakar rear leaf springs - Available for 1998-2004 Models.
- Includes bushings and longer U-Bolts
- Provides approximately 2.25" of lift
- **Dakar rear springs may require exhaust modification or FK21 Exhaust relocation bracket sold separately.
Add Upper Control Arms to complete your kit:
- Total Chaos Uniball Upper Control arms - 96500 - Maximize your wheel travel and increase your strength while also correcting alignment angles.
- SPC Adjustable Upper Control Arms - 25460 - The most adjustable UCA on the market. Correct your alignment angles. Also great for adjusting for tire clearance.
*Will not work on the 5-Lug Tacoma.