TTBOSS-FJ210 Toytec BOSS Suspension System Fits all 2010-2014 FJ Cruisers
Designed for the best overall ride comfort and performance in mind, this is the most complete suspension lift kit on the market.
- TTFCS2005- Toytec’s BOSS 2.0 front Coilovers-
- Designed with a larger 5/8” nitro steel shock shaft which is much more corrosion resistant than chrome plating and is valved specific to your vehicle, improving the overall handling and performance.
- The threaded Clear-Blue Chromate zinc plated steel shock body is adjustable from 0-3” of front lift height and can be fine-tuned to level your truck side to side and front to back.
- Each shock in this kit has a 200 psi gas charge and is dyno’d before it ships.
- Upper mounts and adjustment rings are machined from 6061-T6 Billet aluminum and are then anodized black to prevent corrosion.
- TIG welded spanner wrenches are included for easy adjustment.
- Comes fully assembled and ready to bolt on for easy install.
- This suspension kit includes sway bar relocate bracket needed for clearance.
- All parts are 100% made in the U.S.A.
Choose coil spring rate and color options above.
- Red or Silver 600 lb. (Great for stock load)
- Red or Silver 650 lb. (Recommended for use with a heavier bumper or winch)
- Red or Silver 700 lb (For use with constant heavy load- Recommend at least 200 lbs)
- Front Differential Drop kit - Recommended for all lifted 4x4s
- Toytec Signature rear bump stop drop Kit- Part # RM43006 - Designed to work with our Superflex rear coils allowing your rear bump stops to function properly protecting your rear shocks from damage and keeping the rear tires from hitting the fenderwell.
Rear Lift Options:
- Toytec Rear Superflex Coils: - Our BOSS kits come standard with Toytec RCC2.0 rear springs- These springs offer 2" of lift with stock rear weight with the best overall ride quality and rear articulation.
- Optional HD Rear Superflex coils offer additional weight capacity. Recommended 150-200 lbs of constant load for 2-2.5" of lift.
- LKFJ20R-P - Toytec 2.0 Aluma Series IFP Rear Shocks
- Perfectly matched to pair with the Boss Aluma Series Coilovers
- Tuned for maximum performance and comfort.
- Gas-pressurized design with internal floating piston to help prevent cavitation and fading
- The shock bodies are 2.5"(56mm) made from hard anodized aluminum for cooler operation as well as better protection from the elements.
- These are completely rebuildable, serviceable and tunable.
Add Upper Control Arms to complete your kit:
- Total Chaos Uniball Upper Control arms - 96504 - Maximize your wheel travel and increase your strength while also correcting alignment angles.
- SPC Adjustable Upper Control Arms - 25480 - The most adjustable UCA on the market. Adjustable upper control arms are also, great to help with adjusting for tire clearance.
Note: Boss suspension system front coilovers are only designed to work with stock front lower control arms