25BOSS-4R210P - Toytec BOSS Performance Suspension System Fits all 2010-Current 4Runner
This kit is designed with performance in mind.
- TTBOSS25-RD - ToyTec Boss 2.5 Series Performance Extended Travel Coilover kit
- Aftermarket upper control arms are required.
- Fully adjustable from 1-3" of lift.
- Shock bodies are 2.5" in diameter providing additional oil over standard OEM shocks.
- Internal Floating Piston design - A floating piston located within the shock body keeps the oil and Nitrogen gas separated. This allows the shock perform more efficiently when mounted at an angle and provides a predictable ride quality capable of handling the roughest conditions.
- Fully assembled with red or silver 650 lb spring rate coil springs. No spring compressor needed.
- Spherical heim joints at both ends for maximum available travel.
- 7/8" Nitro-steel piston shafts.
- These shocks are fully rebuildable.
- OPTIONAL - Add 2.5 Performance Remote Reservoir Coilovers for maximum performance (includes mounting hardware), with red coils. **Only available for NON-KDSS models.
- Sway bar relocation brackets
- C-Spanner to adjust ride height
Front Differential Drop kit - Recommended for all lifted 4x4s
Toytec Signature rear bump stop drop kit- Part # RM43006 - Designed to work with our Superflex rear coils allowing your rear bump stops to function properly protecting your rear shocks from damage and keeping the rear tires from hitting the fenderwell.
Rear Lift Options:
- Toytec Rear Superflex Coils: - Our BOSS kits comes standard with Toytec RCC2.0 rear springs- These springs offer 2" of lift with stock rear weight with the best overall ride quality and rear articulation.
- Optional HD Rear Superflex coils offer additional weight capacity. Recommended 150-200 lbs of constant load for 2-2.5" of lift.
Rear Shock Options:
- TT-75110RR - Rear BOSS 2.0 Remote Reservoir Shocks. For additional performance, the remote reservoir shock will hold more oil to prevent shock fading on rougher applications
- FJBOSS25R - Rear Boss 2.5 Shocks. Designed for maximum performance and strength. These shocks have a 2.5" shock body complementing the front coilovers in this kit. These are fully rebuildable and serviceable.
Add Upper Control Arms to complete your kit (required for use with extended travel coilovers):
- Total Chaos Uniball Upper Control arms - 96504 - Maximize your wheel travel and increase your strength while also correcting alignment angles.
- SPC Adjustable Upper Control Arms - 25480 - The most adjustable UCA on the market. Correct your alignment angles. Also great to help with adjusting for tire clearance.
- OEM Wheels and Tires may require wheel spacers for proper fitment.
- For Aftermarket Wheels, we recommend 8"-8.5" Wide Wheels with 4.5" to 4.75" backspacing.