25BOSS-4R210P-ALM - Toytec BOSS Aluma Series 2.5 Performance Suspension System Fits all 2010-Current 4Runners
This suspension kit is designed with performance in mind.
Sway Bar Relocation Brackets - Included for proper coilover clearance
Front Differential Drop kit - Recommended for all lifted 4x4s
Toytec Rear Bump Stop Drop kit - Designed to work with our Superflex rear coils allowing your rear bump stops to function properly protecting your rear shocks from damage and keeping the rear tires from hitting the fenderwell.
Rear Lift Options:
- Toytec Rear Superflex Coils: - Our BOSS kits come standard with Toytec RCC2.0 rear springs- These springs offer 2" of lift with stock rear weight with the best overall ride quality and rear articulation.
- Optional HD Rear Superflex coils offer additional weight capacity. Recommended 150-200 lbs of constant load for 2-2.5" of lift.
Rear Shocks Options:
- FJBOSS25R-ALM - Toytec 2.5 Aluma Series IFP Rear Shocks.
- Perfectly matched to pair with the Boss Aluma Series Coilovers
- Tuned for maximum performance and comfort.
- Gas-pressurized design with internal floating piston to help prevent cavitation and fading
- The shock bodies are 2.5"(56mm) made from hard anodized aluminum for cooler operation as well as better protection from the elements.
- FJBOSS25R-ALM are completely rebuildable, serviceable and tunable.
- LKFJ20R-P - Toytec 2.0 Aluma Series IFP Rear Shocks
- Similar to the 2.5 IFP Aluma shocks, but in a 2.0 Diameter.
Add Upper Control Arms to complete your 2010-Current 4Runner suspension kit (Recommended for use with Aluma Series Coilovers):
- Total Chaos Uniball Upper Control arms - 96504 - Maximize your wheel travel and increase your strength while also correcting alignment angles.
- SPC Adjustable Upper Control Arms - 25480 - The most adjustable UCA on the market. They correct your alignment angles and are also great to help with adjusting for tire clearance.
- OEM Wheels and Tires may require wheel spacers for proper fitment.
- For Aftermarket Wheels, we recommend 8"-8.5" Wide Wheels with 4.5" to 4.75" backspacing.